Saturday, February 26, 2005

February 26, 2005

Hello everyone! I am now eight months old. I am such a happy social baby and I still get stopped in the store for my extreme cuteness. I am so lucky considering my genetic pool! I am getting much closer to considering crawling. I can reach really far while sitting and go onto my tummy, but then I seem to get high centered which prevents me from moving too far (besides I can manipulate mom and dad to get me anything I desire). Mom and dad seem to be keeping quite a normal schedule from the last time I entered anything...Frankly their lives are quite boring compared to my own, I mean really are they doubling their weight in a matter of month's or growing inches in weeks? Well, hope to hear from you all soon. I send my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home