Sunday, January 16, 2005

January 16, 2004

Hi Everyone, I haven't been able to get my parent's to update my website for awhile and a lot has been going on for me. I am almost 7 months old now! I experienced my first Christmas in Utah and it was so much fun that I am looking forward to many more. I had my first haircut...people were starting to call me a girl and it hurt my feelings and so mom took the shears to me. I am now sitting up...sometimes my cheeks weigh me down to the front, but I am able to sit back up. I started eating rice cereal just before my 6 month birthday and now I have moved up to oatmeal! I LOVE to drink out of a cup and will try to grab anyone's drink that I can get my hands on. It is so cold in Minnesota that I am always dressed in layers and my hat is on so often that I am worried it might rub off some of the new hair I am sporting on the sides. I am looking forward to a great new year and the adventures to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home