Sunday, October 10, 2004

10/10/2004 - Week 16

Another week has flown by...time goes by so quickly when you just eat, sleep, and play. This week I got my 3 month old pictures done...it was my 3rd attempt at the picture studio, I think they turned out cute even though I spit up all over myself before the photographer even shot 1 picture. I have rolled over a few more times this week. This week I have had a blow out at least once a day where mom and dad have had to completely change my outfit-mom bought me bigger diapers yesterday in hopes that I will keep my surprises inside my diaper- I'll show her! I continually get better at playing with my toys and I am a huge flirt, people love to pinch my cheeks (which nearly hang to my belly button now). This upcoming week should be a lot of fun, I get to ride on an airplane to Washington DC- I'll tell you how the trip goes next time. Hugs and Kisses---Caleb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home