Sunday, October 03, 2004

October 3, 2004

What a week!!! Mommy returned to work in the mornings, I am still asleep when she leaves, but she makes sure that I have a healthy breakfast waiting for me when I wake up...I love playing with Daddy while she is gone. This week Dad got his research project set up and a lot of people think he is really important and are excited to work with him! Today I am fifteen weeks old and I rolled from my tummy to my back for the first time ever! Mommy and Daddy were ecstatic and ran to get the video camera, but sometimes I don't like to perform "on the record." We went and visited Uncle Nate and Aunt Cami and Ana and Abi this weekend. I love playing with my cousins because they think I am so cool although Mom and Dad are kind of protective of me- I know I could fend for myself. My cheeks continue to get bigger, but I consider them as a workout tool for extra practice in head control. Well I hope you all have a great week- I know I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home