Sunday, November 04, 2007

Time for an Update! November 4, 2007

Hi Everyone! I know, we have been terrible at keeping our blog up to date, however we vow to do better so don't give up on us. We made it through Scott's intern year in Roanoke, VA. (Perhaps not updating the blog for over a year can give you an idea of what the intern year was like.) We are now back in Rochester, MN and Scott is happily engaged in an Anesthesia residency. Caleb has now stopped asking why "Daddy just wears his pajama's and sleeps at the hospital" all of the time, because we are actually seeing him this year. No really, we are glad to be back in our home, the kids have grown so much in the past year and life is exciting.

We hope to keep you better informed in our day to day mundanes...hope everyone is enjoying the great fall season (we are starting to really miss Virginia right about now!)

6 Comments:

At November 5, 2007 at 10:47 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Your kids really are the cutest ever. It is so fun to see all of the pictures of them. Glad to hear that you're doing well.

Alex

 
At November 10, 2007 at 7:24 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Lindsey,
your kids are so cute and getting so big it is fun to see their pictures! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Will was also a monkey, very fitting for his personality. Thanks for sending us your blog. We just started a blog, check it out if you have time.
aeabradshaw.blogspot.com
Jeremy & Andrea

 
At February 15, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

LINDS! I can't believe I found your blog. I am so excited right now! your kids are so cute and it is great to see what you and Scott have been up to. You can check out our blog to see what we have been doing. love ya
Rachel

 
At February 16, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Blogger Kylene said...

Oh my heck!! Finally I've found you! Rachel and I were just emailing the other day wondering where on earth you were. You look amazing and your family is adorable. We have a blog too but it's private so send me your email address so I can send you an invite. love ya, Ky
kylenesouth@gmail.com

 
At May 16, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Blogger Toni said...

Hey there! Rachel just found my blog and in turn, I found your blog. So great to see you and your little fam!!!

 
At October 23, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Hello Cantwell's

How are you guys. This is Michael Bush.....yes..random I know! But you know how it is, your one one blog that leads to the next and I couldn't pass up the chance to say Hello. You guys have fun little family. It is great to be able to catch up on people you haven't seen for over ten years! My wife Heather and I have a blog- lifeasabush.blogspot.com- you are welcome to take a look. And yes- that bald guy is me. Take care and Happy Halloween!

Michael & Heather Bush

 

Post a Comment

<< Home