Thursday, July 14, 2005

July 14, 2005

Okay, Okay, I know I haven't updated you all in a while, but it is really hard work growing up. As of June 20, 2005, I am one year. This means big things like drinking whole mile, eating honey, and being encouraged to walk. I have been really busy with my travels lately, I went to Utah twice and Florida to visit dad on his surgery rotation. I am glad to say that we are all home in our own house for awhile. Mom has finally seen the light and her last day of work is tomorrow, is there anything better than staying home with me??? She seems excited, but a little sad to let work go. Dad is now an official fourth year medical student...he tells me this is the last year he has to pay to go to school and next year they will pay him to be a resident/slave. He is starting to work on his application process for residencies...he will start interviewing this fall. As for mom she seems to either be laying down all of the time or eating (which makes it nice for me to get a lot of snacks). She tells me that we are going to have another rugrat in January for me to be a big brother to. I will have to contemplate this for a while and I will let you know later how I feel about the news of another addition to the family. I hope you are all doing well. Hugs and Kisses- Caleb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home