Sunday, October 24, 2004

October 24, 2004- 4 months

I have been so busy lately. Mom and Dad took me to Washington D.C. to visit Aunt Andrea and Uncle Scott and my cousins, they were so fun to stay with! Mom and dad saw many of the sites, I usually slept through most of the exciting things, but I was such a good boy. I thought swimming for my first time was quite exciting, but a little cold. Riding the metro was a new experience for me and it was fun to tour all of the great places. I am continuing to grow, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I will find out what a big boy I am. I am really good and rolling onto my side, but I haven't quite ventured and rolling clear over from my back to my stomach...I think I will work on that more this week. I am very excited about Halloween this year and I am going to be a Lion...there is a sneak preview of my costume below. I send my love to all and will give you another update next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home